WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP, CALL US TODAY!
Epoxy Garage Floors
Garage Floor Coatings
· Industrial grade 100% solids epoxy and
· Typically Installed in one or two days
· Textured for slip resistance
· Hot Tire Resistant
· Easy to Maintain
· High Chemical resistance
· More durable than other coatings
· Won’t fade over time
· Custom Logos and designs can be inserted into the floor
· Can be installed all year round
· Diamond grind floor with walk behind grinder
· Grinder attached to dust collection system
· Install either 100% Solids epoxy or Polyaspartic
· Broadcast flakes at 80% or 100% coverage
· Topcoat with UV stable Epoxy or Polyaspartic-Polyurea
Which Epoxy System is Right For You?
Our most affordable package, this is for homeowners who may be considering a DIY epoxy floor coating but still want professional-quality materials and installation.
- Preparation - Diamond Grind
- Repair - Cracks Only
- Base Coat - 100% solids Epoxy
- Top Coat - UV Stable Epoxy
- Overall Thickness - Good
- UV Tolerance - Best
- Abrasion Resistance - Good
- Stain & Chemical Resistance - Good
- Anti-Skid - Good
- Warranty 2-Year Craftsmanship**
Our Classic system offers the BEST VALUE, hands down. You’ll get more extensive repairs and detail work, a full-saturation of decorative flake, and a significantly thicker clear coat than our Econo floor—giving it increased protection against impact & abrasion, as well as a longer finish life.
Excellent Durability for a Range of Uses
Garages, carports, basements, and commercial floors.
- Repair - Fill Cracks, control joints (If Possible) fill chips and imperfections
- Base Coat- Industrial Grade 100% Solids Epoxy
- Top Coat- Industrial Grade Polyurea-Polyaspartic
- Overall Thickness - Excellent
- Abrasion Resistance Excellent
- Stain & Chemical Resistance - Excellent
- Warranty-10 Year**